Map pictures: (Click on a picture for a larger version)
You can edit the information / pictures of this map here.
ENABLED for this map.
Description: (the readme file)
Map name: Thud in the Sand
BSP name: tits_b2.bsp
Version: 2nd playable (B2)
Released: 18th November 2016
This is the 2nd released playable version.
The map is situated in small egypt-style town, and ends up in underground axis bunkers.
Primary: Steal the Dynamite and deliver it to the Truck.
Primary: Escort the Truck and Destroy City gate.
Primary: Destroy one or two Tunnel Gates to gain access into underground bunkers.
Primary: Use button in Control Cabin to move rockets out of Safe.
Primary: Steal Captains Key from his table and deliver it to the Safe to open it.
Primary: Steal the Case, Moneypack 1 and Moneypack 2, and deliver them to the green truck in Rich part of City.
Secondary: Destroy Hovel Wall to gain one more acess to Dynamite.
- Another bunker enterance.
- Chevy (green) Truck moved to the new bunker exit on the other side of mountain.
- A little performance fix, but it's still quite bad.
- Fixed shaders bug of water & sky textures that bugged textures on other maps in map-rotations.
- Fixed objective deliver points, so you can't capture the Key and other objectives at Truck anymore.
- Another floors on buldings, roofs, plus many more brushwork.
- Changed spawntimes to balance map a little.
- Stones at waterfall are not models anymore, but brushes.
- Tunnel terrain is not so flat anymore.
- 2nd allied spawn is devided on two positions (under one spawnpoint)
- Added objective cameras in limbo menu.
- Added pipeline holders so they look more real.
- All cables are non-solid now and will not block jumping players in tunnels anymore.
- Configstrings - all soundscripts are called just s[number], that's all I could do about it.
- Brushes, entities, textures, and scripts cleanup.
- Truck barrier has new design.
- Added missing sound when The Key is dropped, or delivered to the Safe.
- 1024x1024 command map
Special thanks to all people that helped or discussed the map:
Devils Right Hand