Thud in the Sand B2 released
Written by WuTang, 21th Nov 2016
-)A(-WuTang** has released second playable version of his map.
All bugs from B1 version should be fixed now, plus many more changes added. See Changelog for full info.
Screenshots of changes:
- Another bunker enterance.
- Chevy (green) Truck moved to the new bunker exit on the other side of mountain.
- A little performance fix, but it's still quite bad.
- Fixed shaders bug of water & sky textures that bugged textures on other maps in map-rotations.
- Fixed objective deliver points, so you can't capture the Key and other objectives at Truck anymore.
- Another floors on buldings, roofs, plus many more brushwork.
- Changed spawntimes to balance map a little.
- Stones at waterfall are not models anymore, but brushes.
- Tunnel terrain is not so flat anymore.
- 2nd allied spawn is devided on two positions (under one spawnpoint)
- Added objective cameras in limbo menu.
- Added pipeline holders so they look more real.
- All cables are non-solid now and will not block jumping players in tunnels anymore.
- Configstrings - all soundscripts are called just s[number], that's all I could do about it.
- Brushes, entities, textures, and scripts cleanup.
- Truck barrier has new design.
- Added missing sound when The Key is dropped, or delivered to the Safe.
- 1024x1024 command map