(Click on a picture for a larger version)
You can edit the information / pictures of this map here
|Rating||ENABLED for this map.|
(the readme file)
PUR3MAP ARCHIVES OF AMERICA
Title : sw_goldrush
Date : 17/Jan/2005 6:08
pk3 name : sw_goldrush_te.pk3
Filename : sw_goldrush_te.bsp
Authors : RivrStyx(mapping) & kNoX (Ideas)
Email Address : mailto:email@example.com
Web : http://www.planetquake.com/pur3maps - http://www.team-resurrection.net - http://as.clanbank.com/
Description : sw_goldrush competition map
Additional Credits to : id software and Gray Matter
Truck barrier being built and truck rolling through it should be fixed.
***Changes in beta6 after play testing***
1. Command Post moved to ladder room near bridge. Allies can spawn forward if CP is built and after tank blows bank doors.
2. The 2nd Tank barrier and 2nd Truck barriers removed. Tank barrier #1 still in place and Truck barrier #1 is where tank barrier #2 was under bridge.
3. Stationary MGs near bank and behind bridge removed.
4. Tank run ends on bridge and blows Bank doors. Added an outcove/overhang area for tank to turn in to blow Bank doors. (After tank blows Bank doors the next time tank is damaged its no longer repairable as this would slaughter the Axis)
5. Only one gold crate needs to be secured in truck.
6. Truck is indestructable. Its been moved to a spot behind the bridge near ladder room stairs where 2nd tank barrier was. Its runs under the bridge and makes a right turn at island in front of bank and continues on its original track. This will give the Axis a last ditch effort to stop the allies.
7. Broken Patio added at tank depot main door to keep mines from being planted in doorway only.
8. Timelimit shortened to 15 min.
9. Un-openable door by old stationary MG & old truck spot on side of bank in arch now gets blown out by tank blast also.
10. Tank and Truck speeded up to 1.25 b_moverscale.
11. Target Locations added and works with version 3.1.8 of etpro and above.
12. You spawn at a new Forward Spawn if CP is built and bank doors are blown. Both must be done.
******** Play Description ***********
// Axis Objective Descriptions
1 "Primary Objective:**Stop the Allies from stealing the Tank from the Axis Tank Depot."
2 "Primary Objective:**Disable or obstruct the Allied-held Tank to prevent it from reaching the Bridge outcove."
3 "Primary Objective:**Prevent the Allies from using the Tank to blow open the Bank Doors."
4 "Primary Objective:**Stop the Allies from stealing the Gold from the Bank Vault."
5 "Primary Objective:**Stop the Allies from escaping with the Gold via a Truck behind the bridge."
6 "Secondary Objective:**Prevent the Allies from establishing a Command Post inside the Ladder Room."
7 "Secondary Objective:**Set up a Command Post inside the Ladder Room."
// Allied Objective Descriptions
1 "Primary Objective:**Steal a Tank from the Axis Tank Depot."
2 "Primary Objective:**Protect the Tank and escort it to the Bridge outcove, clearing any obstructions along the route."
3 "Primary Objective:**Escort the Tank into position on the bridge to blow the Bank Doors open."
4 "Primary Objective:**Steal the Gold crate from the Bank Vault."
5 "Primary Objective:**Escape with the crate of Gold using the Truck behind the bridge."
6 "Secondary Objective:**Establish a Command Post inside the Ladder Room"
7 "Secondary Objective:**Prevent the Axis from fortifying their position with a Command Post inside the Ladder Room."
- Construction -
Base : ETs Goldrush map redone for competition stopwatch play
Editor(s) used : GTKRadiant
Known Bugs : None.
- Copyright / Permissions -
This level is (c) 2004 Dan Dorn.
You may not include or distribute this map in any sort of commercial product without
permission from the author. You may not mass distribute this level via any
non-electronic means, including but not limited to compact disks, and floppy disks.
You may not Redo/reproduce/update this map in any way without permission from the author.