Map pictures: (Click on a picture for a larger version)
You can edit the information / pictures of this map here.
ENABLED for this map.
Description: (the readme file)
Our english isn't so good - read at your own risk ;)
Kai "Tigerpanzer2003" & Ralph "Dr.Diode"
~ Pantherbase ~
Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory Multiplayer Map
>>> BETA v 1.0 <<<
Summer 1944 ... some days after D-Day.
In a German supply depot of the west front a train is loaded with tanks and ammunition.
These tanks are needed urgently at the 2nd armored division to hold back the American troops
moving forward in the direction of the Avranches.
- Prevent the Allies from destoying the ammo-elevetor-control.
- Protect and escort the tank to the ammo-station.
- Protect and escort the tank to load it on the train. Removing possible obstacles along the route.
- Built the Loading Ramp.
- Switch the departure signal freely.
- Prevent the Allies from establishing a Command Post.
- Set up a Command Post.
- Destroy the ammo-elevator-control.
- Prevent the Axis-Tank from reaching the ammo-station.
- Prevent the Axis-Tank from reaching the train. Building obstacles along the route to stopping the tank.
- Destroy the Loading Ramp.
- Prevent the Axis from switching the departure signal freely.
- Establish a Command Post.
- Prevent the Axis from fortifying their position with a Command Post.
Scripting & Sound:
copy the pantherbase.pk3 in your etmain folder
Days, Weeks, ...we haven't looked at the watch ;)
Gtk Radiant 1.3.8-ET, EasyGen, Crimson Editor
Beta Compile Status:
-vis -light -fast -faster -samples2
Beta Compile Time:
ca. 30 min.
AMD XP2400, 512 MB Ram
- all members of http://www.level-designer.de/ for the help
- http://www.lexikonderwehrmacht.de/ for the extensive pic-archive as help to the "Tiger" and "Elefant" building.