2Bit for his tutorial page and cp/ammo cab & other prefabs and for his tutorials that got me started
GDE mappers database by Marko, also for some prefabs most notably the patrol bot even though i completly rebuilt it to reduce the tri's i still kept the basic shape
great thanks to ,Simon "Sock" O'Callaghan, for his zip file with several textures in it,
id like to note i modified the names of all the textures to keep the consistant bp_ prefix throughout this project and to prevent any conflics with other maps using this or simular terrain releases as i have added landmine and gravesteps to most the terrain and also a few other textures such as the dirt/mud, etc. as i needed them. also the great looking textures would have been of only limited use without his great artical explaning how they work.
alphamapped tree textures
ShareCg by fusebulb
various other free/share sights and some of my own handy work, im especialy proud of the man hole covers with budapest etched on them :).
all voice chat sounds were put togather using the "Free Audio Editor" from existing wolf et wav files
Free Audio Editor 2009 avilable at http://www.free-audio-editor.com/index.htm
a small note after strugling to get the new sounds to load, i aquired the quake3 util program fixWav from http://www.btinternet.com/~AnthonyJ/projects/FixWAV/ and that did the trick.
piano sound effect from http://www.pacdv.com/sounds/index.html
-with some small editing on my part, mainly to reduce the size.
all either edited stock md3's from wolf et pk0, or my own creations. none of the static models are inculded in the pk3 so if u want them youll have to contact me.
//////Omni-bot scripts and map coding,//////////
all my own work, with help from various tutorials and forum posts.
special thanks to dood and crapshoot at the omni_bot forums for there help and clearifications
1. mainly fixed the hunkmegs setting, will now run on default setting of 56.
2. rearranged the ladders inside the bridge mainly for the bots.
3. added a light above the main entrance to the palace.
4. fixed several clipping problems
5. deleted a missing model or two
6. added cursor hints to some stuff
7. redid some shader file/texture stuff to reduce the overall size a bit. (about half a meg).
thanks to everone who gave me info on these problems or made comments on my map in general