Allied spies undercovered details of an Axis plan
to transport a fortune in gold to a more secure location.
The Allies have planned an attack to intercept the gold
during its stopover in Bremen.
- Stop the Allies from stealing the gold.
- Stop the Allies from destroying the Main Entrance.
- Hold the forward spawn.
- Stop the Allies from constructing a command post, or destroy it if it has been made.
- Be alert, the Allies may attempt attack through a side door. Don't let them satchel the side door.
- Stop the allies from powering up the generator. Defend the keycard.
- Don't let the Allies steal the truck.
- Build the truckbarriers to hinder the Allied escape.
- Steal the truck with its load of gold.
- Blow open the Main Entrance to push through the city.
- Take control of the forward spawn.
- Construct the command post to activate a forward spawn.
- Satchel the side door to gain additional access.
- Use the keycard to power up the generator.
- Repair and steal the truck.
- Don't let the Axis hold up the truck with a truck barrier.
+ added fixes (mapscript & lights)
+ reworked command map
+ retextured, looks now like a bombed german city
+ included a fiting skybox
+ usage of (fixed) shaders for a better look (terrain, windows, marble floor, vase, etc)
+ usage of new/changed/fixed textures (windows, wall, gate, floor, truck)
+ Bremen is now shown on the right place in the campaign map
- removed advertisings from the map
- removed all unneeded textures and shaders from the pk3
= based on beta 2, all custom-made stuff will still work
Bremen (Beta 2):
+ generator icon
= door goes through roof
= alpha cart wheel
= doors chalked on bottom
+ passage through to generator
+ more damage to buildings
+ teamdoor at truck
+ shell corner of building above door1
+ window behind desk
= close/modify alley
= half height tree blocking door-door LOS
= break up CP courtyard with trees/bushes
= floating windows on building next to allied 1st spawn
Bremen (Beta 1):
+ added allied autospawn change to flag when truck is back in first half
= changed building route near allied first spawn
- removed spare room near office
+ added gardens near axis second spawn
+ added real terrain in cp area
+ added more props in streets ("prefabed" from grush)
= rescaled windows/doors/railings
+ fixed clipramps added for various doors
+ fixed railings near CP odd clipping
+ fixed side door
+ added crater(s) to terrain for coolness
= changed truck, now indestructible (after initial repair)