This map is an overhaul of the original Frostbite map created by Moonkey.
As part of the ET: Legacy asset creation effort certain maps are being overhauled.
Those maps have been selected for their stable gameplay even in a competitive environment.
The source file is included in the pk3.
Primary: Steal the Supply Documents and transmit them back to Allied Command.
Secondary: Destroy the Main Door into the Complex.
Secondary: Breach the Storage Wall.
Secondary: Dynamite the Service Door.
Secondary: Prevent the Axis from constructing a Command Post in the Transmitter Building.
Secondary: Establish a forward Command Post in the Upper Complex.
Primary: Stop the Allies from transmitting the Supply Documents.
Secondary: Defend the Main Door.
Secondary: Defend the Storage Wall from being breached.
Secondary: Stop the Allies from destroying the Service Door.
Secondary: Set up a Command Post inside the Transmitter Building.
Secondary: Prevent the Allies from establishing a Command Post in the Upper Complex.
- to v4 version:
• Fixed bug where the Allied CP didn't get destroyed properly.
• Fixed models that had their origin positioned in a structural brush.
• Fixed bug where team voice announcements for main entrance and side wall didn't get removed after objective completion.
• Removed banners with swastikas in throughout the facility and replaced them with the Luff decal to stay consistent within one setting.
• Removed clips some light models to allow smooth player movement.
• Removed two misplaced speakers.
• Added coronas to all electric light sources.
• Transformed world_clips into a func_static allowing for better spectator movement to simplify shoutcasting.
• Increased overall lighting from 15 to 20.
- to original:
• The player is now able to stop and revert Storage Wall movement by activating the button again.
• Alarm now also sounds when the Service Door has been dynamited before the Storage Wall and Main Door.
• Entity count has been reduced from 479 to 360.
• Structural mesh and VIS blocking has been improved.
• Visual changes have been made.